Candidates with 3+ years of Agency experience will be considered
Calling fellow champions of good! Idea Hall is hiring a seasoned account manager for its B2B/CRE/professional services PR team. We work with purpose for clients that build communities, design skylines and are actively shaping our new relationship with workspace and the workplace. If you love media relations and can synthesize really technical information into masterful stories; if your passion shines when you present ideas; and if you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry, read on!
Idea Hall is an award-winning, independent creative communications agency set out to make the world just a bit better by being The Champions of All Things Good. As a small agency, culture is a big deal to us. We offer flex hours, the ability to work from anywhere (with pre-alignment), an alternative work schedule (M-Th @ 8.5 hrs/Fri @ 6 hrs) and a competitive benefits package including a monthly wellness allowance, 401K profit sharing, medical/dental/vision and flex spending accounts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for the day-to-day execution and thoughtful management of client programs
- Support development and execution of strategic communications campaigns including media relations, thought leadership, digital & social content projects, events, award programs, outbound marketing campaigns, etc.
- Heavy writing and content development
- Critical and strategic thinker; self-starter
- Mind for measurement – is focused on KPIs; educated in the variety of measurement tools; Google Analytics experience preferred
- 4-7 years’ experience executing strategic PR campaigns
- Seasoned writing and editing skills; ability to write for senior level management and business audiences (op-eds, memos, press releases, etc.)
- Excellent project management, account management and creative problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Solid media relations experience with proven program results and success building influencer relationships
- Strong strategic thinking skills and the ability to navigate complex client needs
- A passion for integrated media strategies
- Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Also, be sure to include “Idea Hall PR Account Manager” in the subject line.