Idea Hall is hiring a PR account manager in our Costa Mesa headquarters office to serve our healthcare clients. If you are an experienced PR/integrated communications account manager and a true team player who likes to play as hard as your work, we want to hear from you! If you value excellence, authenticity, and love to collaborate and create with a great team of liked minded people, let’s talk!
Idea Hall is an award-winning, creative communications agency. We’ve been named a “Best Place to Work in Orange County” by Orange County Business Journal; one of the “8 Coolest Hidden Gem Companies to Work for in Southern California” by Medium; and rank #88 out of 360 companies in the nation on Entrepreneur’s “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” list.
But we’re not your typical agency. We unite public relations, branding and marketing together to build a powerful service offering to meet our clients’ many and diverse needs. Think of it as the peanut butter in your chocolate. The rock in your roll. It’s assembling commonly disparate forces together to build powerful brands, effective communications, and raving fans. It’s PR, with the soul of a creative.
Building brands and buzz is what we do. At our core we believe in being “Champions of All Things Good” for our clients and our community. We’ve been named to the OC Civic 50 by OCBJ for the past five years! Idea Hall is Orange County’s boutique agency, but don’t let our size fool you. Big things come in small packages. But our box needs to get bigger, brighter, and that’s where you come in.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Serve in a client-facing capacity on key healthcare PR accounts
- Thoughtful day-to-day execution and management of client programs
- Drive and execute strategic communications campaigns including media relations, thought leadership, digital & social, events, awards programs, outbound marketing campaigns and more
- Heavy writing and content development, including messaging, media materials, marketing materials, digital/social content, and more
- Play a key role in developing strategic plans and bringing new ideas and thinking to agency/client teams all throughout the year based on trends and insights
- 4-8 years’ experience executing strategic PR campaigns; at least two years of PR agency experience required
- Seasoned writing and editing skills; ability to write for senior level management and business audiences (op-eds, memos, press releases, etc.)
- Excellent project-management, account management and creative problem-solving skills
- Attention to detail and the ability execute with excellence and manage deadlines
- Solid media relations experience with proven program results and success in building relationships with influencers
- Strong strategic thinking skills, and the ability to navigate complex client needs
- A passion for healthcare
- Proactive TEAM PLAYER with a positive, can-do attitude
- Bachelor’s degree
Idea Hall operates a hybrid work environment guided by the needs of the team, our clients, and the agency at large. We offer an outsized benefits package for an agency of our size, including a monthly wellness allowance and technology stipend, 401K profit sharing and defined benefits plans, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, flex spending accounts for healthcare and childcare, and a host of culture-building goodies and perks throughout the year.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, and include “ldea Hall PR Account Manager” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!