Calling all brilliant, fearlessly creative PR account managers! Idea Hall is seeking a PR wiz to join its B2B and professional services team. This person will be responsible for serving as the lead point of contact with clients and managing the day-to-day business. If you bring previous PR agency experience, rock-solid media relations and social media chops, best-in-class communications skills and stellar account management skills – Idea Hall may be the fit for you.
Idea Hall is an award-winning, hybrid-PR/marketing agency in Costa Mesa, California. We’ve been named a 2018 “Best Place to Work in Orange County” by OCBJ; one of the “8 Coolest Hidden Gem Companies to Work for in Southern California” by Medium; and rank #88 out of 360 companies in the nation on Entrepreneur’s “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” list.
We’ve ushered in a new way of thinking about how agencies should work – a harmonic convergence of the creative and design capabilities of traditional marketing and branding, with up-to-the-minute media and social savvy of a PR shop.
We’re a group of kind, creative, intelligent team players. As a boutique agency, culture is a big deal to us and so is work-life balance. We offer flex hours and a 3 p.m. close every Friday, a competitive benefits package including a monthly wellness allowance, 401K profit sharing, medical/dental/vision and flex spending accounts… and a fully stocked kitchen.
– Serve as a client-facing lead on key B2B PR accounts
– Responsible for the day-to-day execution and thoughtful management of client programs
– Drive and execute strategic communications campaigns including media relations, thought leadership, digital & social content projects, events, award programs, outbound marketing campaigns and more
– Heavy writing and content development, including: messaging, media materials, marketing materials, digital/social content
– Play a key role in developing strategic plans
– Consistently produce high quality internal and external communications content
– 4-6 years’ experience executing strategic PR campaigns; at least two years of PR agency experience required
– Seasoned writing and editing skills; ability to write for senior level management and business audiences (op-eds, memos, press releases, etc.)
– Excellent project-management, account management and creative problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
– Solid media relations experience with proven program results and success in building relationships with influencers
– Strong strategic thinking skills, and the ability to navigate complex client needs
– A passion for commercial real estate, B2B, corporate, finance and/or fintech spaces
– Proactive team player with a positive, can-do attitude
– Bachelor’s degree
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to include “Idea Hall PR Account Manager” in the subject line.