Idea Hall is unlike any agency. Branding and Public Relations united into one powerful hybrid. It’s peanut butter in chocolate, the rock in your roll. It’s two forces that are commonly disparate, now joined together to build powerful brands and raving fans.
“We build brands and buzz” is what we do, why we do it is all about being champions of all things good for our clients and our community. We’re a boutique agency, but don’t let our size fool you.
Big things come in small packages. But our box needs to get bigger, brighter, and that’s where you come in.
If you’re a mid-level art director / graphic designer with some serious digital as well as traditional chops, we want to hear from you. If concept is king and backing big ideas with impeccable design is your jam, then lets talk. Experience matters for this role, but check the ego at the door. We all have talent and the desire to do great things, but let’s keep the bragging to Facebook and that “look at me” blog. It’s a team thing here. We win together, we lose together, and we always celebrate together.
Idea Hall was voted one of the best places to work. Its not all sunshine everyday, but we’re southern California and Orange County’s best-known secret agency, squeezing out great work while getting our daily dose of fun. Required qualification: “Ideal candidate must work hard and play hard.”
So, show us you have the goods by sending your cover letter, resume and portfolio to Michelle Lang at email@example.com. Also, be sure to include “Idea Hall Art Director / Designer” in the subject line as well as let us know what’s your favorite movie in your cover letter.
• A love for problem solving and creative thinking.
• Self-disciplined, good attention to detail.
• Solid communication skills, written and verbal.
• Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and client.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment or on your own. Possess a willingness to approach work with integrity and humility.
• Solid portfolio of advertising/design in print and web.
• Strong design and production skills using the current Mac versions of the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or commensurate job experience/portfolio.
• Agency experience preferred.
• Strong understanding of front-end web design. Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus.