We’re looking for a creative, organized, and fun, full-time Jr. Art Director to join our team.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented, passionate, and able to develop and produce a high-quality creative product. This individual will create original designs for branding, collateral, packaging, display, and advertising/design, traditional and digital asset/campaign development. Experience in creating integrated digital marketing, social media campaigns, and engagement events is desired.
FYI, we take our work serious, but having fun is equally serious.
- Knowledge and understanding of branding, print production and digital design.
- Create creative platforms, campaigns, and executions that can be used across all media channels.
- Ability to interpret creative briefs and client feedback.
- Play a major role in the creation, support, and execution of key deliverables.
- Develop creative in partnership with copywriters and creative team. Stay in close contact and work in cooperation with Account Team / Senior Art Director / ACD / CD.
- Work closely with all departments as a team player to ensure that the creative needs of your brands are met.
- Create solid graphic design solutions with a passion and continued willingness to learn from and support the team where needed.
- Past agency, studio or production design experience creating and managing multi-phased projects.
- Knowledge/technical skills of Adobe Creative Suite; experience in WordPress, Webflow, Sketch, Figma is a plus.
- Familiar with agency best practices for design and production.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to organize and manage complex files. Solid knowledge of four-color printing process and be able to pre-flight, collect files and archive materials.
- Excellent time management skills. Ability to respond to changing needs with confidence in a fast-paced environment.
- 1-3 years + agency/in-house experience.
- Great personality. We like to have fun and laughter in the house.
About Idea Hall:
Idea Hall is a full-service branding, advertising/marketing, PR and video production agency in Orange County that’s serious about business, as long as we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We serve business, consumer and cause-related organizations with a passion that drives results.
How to apply:
Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job code “Graphic Fun” in the subject of your email as well as a little bit about yourself. Compensation will be commensurate with your experience level. Emails that do not contain all information requested will not be considered. Local candidates only. Your inquiry will be kept confidential. No phone calls please.