Brand Refresh & Integrated Marketing
Branding | Public Relations | Digital Marketing | Content Marketing | Advertising | Video
CapRock Partners is a dynamic and fast-growing Western States industrial investor and developer. To support its growth, Idea Hall refreshed the CapRock brand and conducted an integrated marketing program to position the firm as the industrial investment partner of choice for institutional investors and raise awareness of its track record and current capabilities in the industrial broker community.
To achieve CapRock’s objectives, Idea Hall developed and is executing a two-pronged program. Targeting brokers, Idea Hall is supporting CapRock’s ever-growing portfolio of properties through the creation of distinguished marketing collateral and a media relations program to showcase thought-leadership, transactions and key milestones. On the institutional investor side, Idea Hall manages a robust media relations, advertising and sponsorship program with the Wall Street Journal, IREI, and other target media.
Key results include:
– Increased awareness of CapRock amongst institutional investors
– Increased website traffic by an average of 76%
– Established CapRock’s reputation as a leader in industrial real estate across the Western U.S.
– Placed target rich earned media producing 140 placements in 35 top industry publications, including NREI, Commercial Executive Magazine and GlobeSt Real Estate Forum (if you’re counting… that’s 50.5 million impressions, a Cost Per Thousand (CPM) of $1.88)
– Supported CapRock’s talent attraction and retention and it’s honor of being one of the “Best Places to Work in OC”