Candidates with 1+ years of Agency experience will be considered
Calling fellow champions of good! Idea Hall is hiring an associate for its integrated communications team. We work with purpose for clients that change the trajectory for youth in Orange County, promote physical and mental well-being and are building better communities locally and nationally. If you love developing vibrant and compelling stories and creating dynamic content (especially on social!) to share that message; if your passion shines when you present ideas; and if you want to work with the brightest minds in the industry, read on!
Idea Hall is an award-winning, independent creative communications agency set out to make the world just a bit better by being The Champions of All Things Good. Culture is a big deal to us, and 2022 is all about doing good and having fun while we’re at it. We offer flex hours, the ability to work from anywhere, and an industry-leading benefits package including a monthly wellness allowance, 401K profit sharing, medical/dental/vision and flex spending accounts.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Responsible for supporting the day-to-day execution and thoughtful management of client programs
- Support development and execution of strategic communications campaigns including social media, media relations, thought leadership, digital & print content projects, events, award programs, outbound marketing campaigns, etc.
- Social and content development; strong skills with Canva required
- Critical and strategic thinker; self-starter
- Mind for measurement; KPI-focused; educated in the variety of measurement tools; Google Analytics experience preferred
- At least 1-2 years’ experience executing strategic communications campaigns; agency experience required
- Solid writing and editing skills; ability to write for a variety of internal, business and community audiences (op-eds, memos, press releases, etc.)
- Project management and creative problem-solving skills, attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines without sacrificing quality
- Social media experience; influencer relations experience a plus
- Proactive, self-starter and team player
- A passion for integrated communications strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Canva experience
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to include “Idea Hall Associate” in the subject line.