Idea Hall is unlike any agency. Branding and Public Relations united into one powerful entity. It’s peanut butter in chocolate, the rock in your roll. It’s two forces that are commonly disparate, now joined together to build powerful brands and raving fans.
“We build brands and buzz” is what we do, why we do it is all about being champions of all things good for our clients and our community. We’re a boutique agency, but don’t let our size fool you. Big things come in small packages. But our box needs to get bigger, brighter, and that’s where you come in.
If you’re an experienced practitioner in managing accounts, we want to hear from you. If you strive to master tactical skills that produce results for your clients, then let’s talk. Experience matters for this role but check the ego at the door. It’s a team thing here. We win together, we lose together, and we always celebrate together.
Idea Hall was voted one of the best places to work. It’s not all sunshine every day, but we’re southern California and Orange County’s best-known secret agency, squeezing out great work while getting our daily dose of fun. Required qualification: “Ideal candidate must work hard and play hard.”
Who Are You?
You are an experienced practitioner in managing accounts, actively working each day to master specific tactical skills that produce results for your clients. You’re responsible for the overall management of 2-5 accounts – including internal administrative responsibilities as well as tactical execution and client-facing output – and in almost all cases are acting as the primary day-to-day client contact. You facilitate the design and delivery of your work in collaboration with, and securing approval from, your Director and/or Group Director. You’re also responsible for delegating tasks to others on your Idea Hall team as well external team members such as freelancers, outside vendors, and – when applicable – representatives from other agency partners supporting your client’s business. You are a confident, strategic and effective presenter, whether it be presenting an update to the client, or delivering a plan recommendation to a client, or pitching new business. You are versed in digital marketing, strategy and digital creative solutions. Your client turns to you to ensure deadlines are met, results are merchandised and improvements are captured. You always bring a solutions-oriented perspective to any challenge at hand, and you’re committed to being the best fiscal stewards of our client budgets.
- A love for problem solving and creative thinking.
- Fluency in the creative development process and working with creative teams.
- Self-disciplined, good attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to absorb and apply constructive criticism from peers and client.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work well in a team environment or on your own.
- Establish direct, professional relationships with client contacts
- Ability to engage directly with clients, offering on-the-spot strategic counsel
- Deadline-driven mindset with the ability to course-correct
- Lead client meetings and deliver presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications or related field
- 4-6 years professional experience managing accounts
- Agency experience required
So, Account Manager, show us you have the goods by sending your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, be sure to include “Idea Hall Account Manager” in the subject line as well as let us know what’s your favorite movie in your cover letter.